We have listed down the frequently asked Question by Contractors, Fabricators & Detailers
in this section along with the
relevant answers. Some questions are relevant to all the countries while others specific to Developing countries like India,
Brazil. RGS believes that as a technology developer, it is our responsibility to introduce the professional practices of Rebar
engineering and management, wherever it is required.
We will be posting more such questions & answers in this section frequently. Your comments are suggestions regarding an
Issue or a solution is most welcome.
Please email your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the Question to View the respective answers.
- Our site engineers prepare BBS in the Site. They directly give the BBS to the Bar benders. Is this a correct approach?
- What do you mean by Optimized BBS?
- We order Cut & Bend bars from The Rebar Shops/Factories. Do we still need optimized BBS?
- What is the advantage in supplying an optimized BBS? (From Detailer point of view)
- Can I automatically create a BBS from engineering drawings?
- The structural drawings provided to us are detailed. Why should we prepare one more drawing?
- What are the Benefits of a Placing drawing?
- Some client only wants us to supply steel. Why should I supply him a placing drawing?
- Who can do detailing for us?
- We already use CAD software and detail. Why should we shift to RGS-REBAR?
- We already use another Rebar detailing software. Why should we shift to RGS-REBAR?
- Our client has Particular detailing software. They want us to use that software for detailing. How do I convince him?
- We call this activity as just BBS preparation. Some others call it as Rebar Detailing? Which is correct?
REBAR SITE FABRICATION
- Why do you suggest Site fabrication when the world is shifting to the shop fabrication?
- How much of Steel RGS REBAR-SITE can save?
- You claim that RGS-REBAR SITE more on Rebar Utilization. What do you mean by that?
- Is it practically possible to implement this method in the site?
- You are propagating reusing Off-cut bars at site. It is practically not possible.
- Can you guide us in implementing this in our construction site?
- Will our Bar benders understand the new system?
For more details, write to us at email@example.com